[Pre-Order] Keychron Q1 Knob Version - Barebone
Pre-Orders expected to ship in Late-February 2022.
- QMK/VIA Support
- Double Gasket Mount Design
- CNC Aluminum Body
- MacOS & Windows Support
- Keychron Screw-in Stabilizers
- South Facing RGB
- Sound Dampening Foam included
- ANSI Layout
The Keychron Q1 Knob Version is an aluminum-body keyboard with customization capabilities for keycaps, stabilizers, badge, plate, and switches. It's designed to fully personalize your experience and offer a more comfortable typing experience.
[Barebones Version does not come with switches or keycaps]
Please note that this is a pre-order. There may be delays and the estimated shipping date is an approximation. By purchasing, you agree that you will be charged right away.
Omega Keys is proud to be an Official NA proxy for the Keychron Q1 Knob Version.
Renders and Media Provided by Keychron
What's the Difference?
1. An added knob.
2. Knob version uses the Gateron G Pro switches instead of the Gateron Phantom switches.
3. Double-Gasket Design with extra silicone gaskets installed between the top and bottom cases for an improved sound profile.
4. A brand new ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M4 32-bit STM32L432 MCU which is powerful, and armed with 128K Flash will provide more flexibility for developers.
5. Slightly thicker bottom case to make the Q1 heavier, sturdier, and has much less ping noise.
6. Steel plate instead of an aluminum plate, making the board heavier and sturdier.
7. The top case has sharper corners to make it much more compatible with third-party keycaps.
8. Abandoned the Coiled Aviator Cable to save some costs.
9. New screw-in PCB stabilizer.
Please note that the knob colour may differ slightly with the case (Navy Blue and Space Grey only) as these parts are manufactured separately.
Width: 145 mm
Length: 327.5 mm
Front Height: 22.6 mm (without keycaps)
Back Height: 35.8 mm (without keycaps)
Feet Height: 2.4 mm
Weight: 1825 g ± 10 g (Fully Assembled version)
Body Material: Full CNC machined aluminum
Plate Material: Steel
Backlight: South-facing RGB LED
Stabilizer: Screw-in PCB stabilizer
Cable: Type-C cable + Type-A to Type-C adapter